Return of Jewellery
If you are not completely satifisfied with your jewellery, PIPPA&JEAN offers you the service of returning the items free of charge. The Return Policy at PIPPA&JEAN is very simple - send us an email and we will guide you through the return process.
How can I return the jewellery?
- Please click here to request the return form by email in order to return the jewellery free of charge.
- Please correctly indicate your purchase order number when requesting a return form by email. You will find an overview of your orders in your user account under the category „My Orders“.
- After receiving and processing your request, we will send you the return form. In a seperate email, you will receive the DHL return label.
- Please download and carefully fill out the return form and place it in your return package. If you want to return more than one order, please list the correct purchase order numbers on the return form. This is important because if an incorrect number is listed, the processing and reimbursement of your order will be delayed. Furthermore, please indicate the purpose of your request (exchange or refund).
- Attach the DHL return label to the package.
- Please hand in your shipment at a post office near you – we bear all costs for the return shipments.
How can I get my money back?
As soon as we have received and verified the returned items, we will reimburse the amount via the same payment method that was used by you in the original transaction:
- Advance payment: Amount will be credited to the bank account that was used by you in the original transaction.
- Credit Card: Amount will be credited to your credit card account. The bookings will be evident on your next credit card invoice.
- PayPal: Amount will be credited to your PayPal account. Depending on your PayPal settings, the reimbursement with either be transferred to your PayPal account or directly onto your bank account.
If you have any questions or require support, please do not hesitate to contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us at the following number: +49 (0) 69 1753 704 90. We are available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
Revocation and Other Consumer Information
Hereinafter, you will receive all the information required regarding your legal rights according to the rules and regulations on contracts in distance selling and electronic business dealings:
Consumers have a legal right of revocation in accordance with the following. The right of revocation does not exist with distance selling contracts for the delivery of goods which are either customized according to customer specifications, or are clearly tailored to the personal needs, or are not suitable on account of the condition of the returned item, or can expire, or have crossed the expiration date. Nor does the right of revocation exist for the delivery of audio and video recordings, or for software if the delivered data storage devices have been unsealed by the consumer, or for the supply of newspapers and magazines.
Right of Revocation
You are entitled to revoke this contract without giving reasons within a period of fourteen days.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days and begins on the day the goods are delivered to you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (PippaJean GmbH, Carl-Benz-Strasse 21, 60386 Frankfurt a.M., Germany, telephone: +49 (0) 69 9454937-00, fax: +49 (0) 69 9454937-199, email: email@example.com) of your intent to revoke this contract by means of an unambiguous notice (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax, or email).
For the observance of the revocation period, it is sufficient that the notice of revocation is sent before the expiration of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this contract, any amounts paid by you to us, including shipping costs (exept for extra costs incurred due to your choosing a shipping method other than the most favorable standard shipping method offered by us) will be promptly returned to you within a period of fourteen days from the date on which we receive your notice of revocation. Unless expressly otherwise agreed upon with you, we will use for the same payment method chosen by your during the original transaction for the return of the amount payable. We will not charge you any fees for such repayment.
We may decline the repayment until we have received the return shipment of the goods, or you have given proof of the return shipment of the goods, whichever occurs earlier.
After receipt of your notice of revocation, the goods must promptly be returned or delivered to us within a period of fourteen days. This period will be viewed as observed if the goods are shipped, and proof thereof given, before the expiration of the fourteen-day period. We bear all costs for the return shipment. You will only be held liable for a possible loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to your improper handling of the goods in a way not necessary for inspecting the quality, properties, or functioning of the goods.
End of revocation information